Greetings from Ukraine where we are teaching in a wonderful healing spa “sanitarium” near Kiev. This is truly the most fantastic venue, set inside a beautiful forest surrounded by a lake. After cold and noisy Moscow, this is heaven indeed.
I’m logging on to send this quick update because I know many of you are wondering how the courses are going, and indeed how we are since I’ve been too busy teaching to blog regularly.
These have been my first courses for 6 months – since Dubai in December. After teaching several RPT courses per month in 2009-10, it was strange to go so long without teaching. As you probably know we spent this time away from RPT, setting up a new home and life in Vanuatu and working on other projects including a healing clinic.
Like a good wine, it feels like RPT really matured during this time. Perhaps this is due to my rest, perhaps it’s due to research and reading, and perhaps it’s due to the effort of the 20+ other RPT teachers who have continued to teach RPT whilst my attention was diverted. In any case, I’m just thrilled to see how RPT has developed and to watch the new 2011 courses unfold.
The new 2011 technique is somehow (without any particular effort on my part) much simpler and easier than before. It’s still fresh and I’m still trying to put my finger on it. What I know for sure is that:
- everyone in the Moscow and Kiev courses just “got it” really quickly and easily;
- the participants were able to use the techniques easily for self-healing, something that was difficult before;
- we really understand now how to apply the simple Triune model, including fully understanding the nature of survival instincts;
- it is no longer necessary to talk about the issues we want to clear;
- it is possible to do the full triune method as a remote healing without conversation;
- we dropped the “Beingness” concept that we had taught for 2-3 years, the one involving expanding and holding the universe in the palm of your hand. This was initially to neutralize any spiritual or religious overtones because of the audience. However it was so successful we have kept the change;
- instead of the expanding idea of Beingness we are using Coherence, something I’ve been writing about for a year, but which has remained a Level 3 concept. It’s now Level 1 (at least for head-heart-gut);
- to start any healing or intuitive process, instead of expanding out, you find stillness by acknowledging (hence silencing) the thoughts in the head, feelings in the heart and survival instincts in the gut; and
- for better or worse, the class manuals are now out of date!
I can see that I’m going to be very busy in coming months re-writing all our of manuals and preparing new demo videos and student updates. Obviously I have a commitment to share the new methods with the other RPT teachers so they can pass the simplifications on to all of their students. I can see this is going to be a very busy year!
I have so much to write here about, including finishing our recent topic on causation v correlation. I have lots to share on the new methods and of course to update you about our upcoming Level 3 courses in Los Angeles, London and Moscow.